University resumes U.S. Upper Midwest regional factory report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Marquette University in Wisconsin said on Wednesday it would resume publication of its monthly manufacturing activity report on the U.S. Upper Midwest, starting with its report on October data to be released on Monday. Oct. 31.
In May, the Milwaukee-based school said it stopped its report, citing a decline in participation by manufacturers which eroded the validity of the data.
The university, which developed its monthly index with the Institute for Supply Management-Milwaukee, did not give a reason for the decline in participation.
"Additionally, as we look to continue to increase the statistical validity of this report, we need company participation," Doug Fisher, director of the report and an assistant professor with the university said in a statement.
(Reporting by Richard Leong; Editing by Diane Craft)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tata Sons renews appeal to shareholders to remove Mistry from group firms
- Artist works to preserve Christian heritage in Hamas-run Gaza
- Catholic church in Manila issues prayer against expanded death penalty
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!