United Technologies says Pratt engines building in inventory
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
The logo of Dow Jones Industrial Average stock market index listed company United Technologies and their subsidiary Pratt & Whitney is pictured in San Diego, California April 21, 2016. REUTERS/Mike Blake
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - United Technologies Corp's (NYSE: UTX) chief executive said on Friday that the company has a buildup in inventory of Pratt & Whitney aircraft engines and that hitting its cash flow targets in 2016 "depends on getting engines out the door."
Chief Executive Officer Greg Hayes' comments come after Bombardier Inc
(Reporting by Alwyn Scott)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kidde Announces Winner of "Step Up and Stand Out" Contest at Firehouse Expo
- Burundi withdraws permits from prominent rights group, other NGOs
- Germany says 35 Turkish diplomats applied for asylum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!