UniCredit invites 10 banks for cash call consortium: sources
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
The Unicredit bank logo is seen on top of the headquader at the Porta Nuova district downtown Milan , Italy, March 10, 2016. REUTERS/Stefano Rellandini
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MILAN (Reuters) - Italian lender UniCredit
Bank of America Merrill Lynch (NYSE: BAC), JP Morgan (NYSE: JPM), Mediobanca
Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs and HSBC could not immediately be reached for comment, while the others declined to comment.
Sources have previously said that Italy's biggest bank by assets is looking to raise between 10 and 13 billion euros through the share issue.
(Reporting by Paola Arosio and Gianluca Semeraro, writing by Agnieszka Flak)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
- UPDATE: HSBC Starts Comcast Corp (CMCSA) at Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Allegheny Technologies (ATI) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, HSBC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!