Ubisoft says unaware of Vivendi board seat request: CFO
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Visitors take a break in front of a advertisment of game software manufacturer Ubisoft during the Gamescom 2015 fair in Cologne, Germany August 5, 2015. REUTERS/Kai Pfaffenbach
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
PARIS (Reuters) - French video games maker Ubisoft is not aware of media giant Vivendi requesting a seat on the company's board, Chief Financial Officer Alain Martinez said on Thursday.
"Nobody is forbidden from proposing management figures be it Vivendi or another shareholder," Martinez told a group of shareholders. "Unless there's been a proposal that's been made today, as far as I know there hasn't been."
(Reporting By Gwenaelle Barzic; writing by John Irish; editing by Leigh Thomas)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump inauguration protest groups demand access to Washington sites
- EU lawmakers move to revive asset and mortgage backed market
- Airbus set to win Canadian deal for search-and-rescue aircraft: source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!