Ubisoft says unaware of Vivendi board seat request: CFO
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Visitors take a break in front of a advertisment of game software manufacturer Ubisoft during the Gamescom 2015 fair in Cologne, Germany August 5, 2015. REUTERS/Kai Pfaffenbach
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
PARIS (Reuters) - French video games maker Ubisoft is not aware of media giant Vivendi requesting a seat on the company's board, Chief Financial Officer Alain Martinez said on Thursday.
"Nobody is forbidden from proposing management figures be it Vivendi or another shareholder," Martinez told a group of shareholders. "Unless there's been a proposal that's been made today, as far as I know there hasn't been."
(Reporting By Gwenaelle Barzic; writing by John Irish; editing by Leigh Thomas)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nissan says no plans to raise Mitsubishi Motors stake now, may in future
- ZTO spurns huge China valuations for benefits of U.S. listing
- Schizophrenia not a mental illness, Pakistan's top court says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!