Ubisoft says Guillemot Brothers in deal to buy 4 million Ubisoft shares
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PARIS (Reuters) - Ubisoft said on Monday that Guillemot Brothers SE and a bank had entered into an agreement related to the purchase of up to 4,000,008 shares in the French video game maker, representing 3.5 percent of Ubisoft's total share capital.
For the full statement, click on: http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/htmlnews.asp i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20160905:nGNE3YJG8g
(Reporting by Richard Lough)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philippine mayor among 10 killed in shootout as drug war enters new phase
- Crisis at Venezuela’s PDVSA deepens as Caribbean debts pile up
- Exclusive: EpiPen price hikes add millions to Pentagon costs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!