Ubisoft says Guillemot Brothers in deal to buy 4 million Ubisoft shares
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
PARIS (Reuters) - Ubisoft said on Monday that Guillemot Brothers SE and a bank had entered into an agreement related to the purchase of up to 4,000,008 shares in the French video game maker, representing 3.5 percent of Ubisoft's total share capital.
For the full statement, click on: http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/htmlnews.asp i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20160905:nGNE3YJG8g
(Reporting by Richard Lough)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former U.S. President George H.W. Bush hospitalized: media
- Citadel pays SEC $22.6 million to settle charges of misleading customers
- Turkey issues arrest warrants for 243 military members in post-coup probe: Anadolu
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!