Ubisoft says Guillemot Brothers in deal to buy 4 million Ubisoft shares
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PARIS (Reuters) - Ubisoft said on Monday that Guillemot Brothers SE and a bank had entered into an agreement related to the purchase of up to 4,000,008 shares in the French video game maker, representing 3.5 percent of Ubisoft's total share capital.
For the full statement, click on: http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/htmlnews.asp i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20160905:nGNE3YJG8g
(Reporting by Richard Lough)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fears of Beijing gambling crackdown sends casino stocks crashing
- African governments urged to help 3.5 million people uprooted from their homes in 2015
- For U.S. veterans, pipeline protest promises to galvanize activism
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!