UK banks see muted outlook for business lending in the fourth-quarter
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Storm clouds are seen above the Canary Wharf financial district in London, Britain, August 3, 2010. REUTERS/Greg Bos/File Photo
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's banks expect muted borrowing demand from businesses in the fourth quarter of the year, a Bank of England survey showed on Friday.
Economists are watching for signs to see whether companies have changed their approach to expansion following Britain's vote to leave the European Union in June.
(Reporting by Andy Bruce; writing by Sarah Young; editing by Kate Holton)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Battle for Aleppo intensifies after ceasefire ends
- Argentina looks to battle corporate and public corruption with new laws
- Two children killed in Georgia home invasion: police
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!