U.S. says strikes in Syria may have resulted in civilian casualties
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. military said on Tuesday that three strikes against Islamic State targets in Syria in the past six days may have caused civilian casualties.
U.S. Central Command said in a statement that strikes near Dayz Az Zawr on Sept. 7, near Raqqa on Sept. 10 and near Ash Shaddadah on Sept. 12 may have resulted in civilian casualties.
(Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil prices inch up on Saudi commitment to cut output
- Chinese president to defend globalization in Davos
- Ivory Coast police fire teargas to disperse protesting students
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!