U.S. municipal bond funds post $147.3 million in inflows: Lipper
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $147.3 million of net inflows in the week ended Oct. 12, compared with $324.6 million in inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $413.4 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
High-yield muni bond funds reported outflows of $247.5 million, up from $33.2 million in the previous week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hedge fund Marcato takes Buffalo Wild Wings fight to franchisees
- Janus' Gross sees Trump trade view hurting long-term stock prices
- Georgia to execute man for 1990 murder of father-in-law
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!