U.S. muni bond funds post $871 million in inflows: Lipper
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
U.S. municipal bond funds reported $871 million of net inflows in the week ended Aug. 10, compared with $783.9 million in inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $862.9 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
High-yield muni bond funds reported inflows of $287.4 million, up from $267.3 million in the previous week.
(U.S. municipal bond team)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sterling at three-month low, braces for May's Brexit speech
- Senior Canada military officer suspended from duty, no reason given
- Costa Rica sues Nicaragua over alleged territory violation