U.S. muni bond funds post $871 million in inflows: Lipper
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U.S. municipal bond funds reported $871 million of net inflows in the week ended Aug. 10, compared with $783.9 million in inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $862.9 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
High-yield muni bond funds reported inflows of $287.4 million, up from $267.3 million in the previous week.
(U.S. municipal bond team)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&T CEO says full takeover by Foxconn possible: magazine
- Sony to release as many as six mobile phone games next year
- Cerberus Capital to buy majority stake in Staples' European unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!