U.S. muni bond funds post $1.1 billion in inflows: Lipper
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
U.S. municipal bond funds reported $1.1 billion of net inflows in the week ended Aug. 17, compared with $871 million in inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $874.1 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
High-yield muni bond funds reported inflows of $254 million, down from $287.4 million in the previous week.
(U.S. municipal bond team)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Boerse-LSE merger make markets healthier: Blackrock
- Cowboys Elliott seeks 'closure' on domestic violence probe
- Quake of magnitude 5.7 strikes off Vanuatu: USGS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!