U.S. money market assets increased in latest week: iMoneyNet
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
NEW YORK, (Reuters) - - U.S. money market fund assets increased by $16.08 billion to $2.710 trillion in the week ended Aug 23, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets increased by $27.72 billion to $2.551 trillion, while tax-free assets decreased by $11.64 billion to $159.33 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
The iMoneyNet Money Fund Average 7-Day Simple Yield for All Taxable money-market funds remained at 0.11 percent. The iMoneyNet Money Fund Average 7-Day Simple Yield for All Tax-Free and Municipal rose to 0.10 percent from 0.09 percent the week before.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iran's president says U.S. election offers only bad or worse choice
- Australia's largest private trade delegation to visit China
- Iraqi Kurds say they captured town near Mosul
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!