U.S. hurricane center says Nicole weakening
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Tropical Storm Nicole weakened early on Saturday as it moved southward, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said.
Nicole, downgraded from a hurricane on Friday, was about 520 miles (825 km) north of San Juan, Puerto Rico, with maximum sustained winds of 50 miles per hour (85 kph), the center said in an advisory.
(Reporting by Brendan O'Brien; editing by John Stonestreet)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Battle for Aleppo intensifies after ceasefire ends
- British anti-terrorist police find second 'suspicious item' after London arrest
- Somali pirates free 26 Asian sailors held since 2012
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!