U.S. commercial paper market grows in week: Fed
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Nov 17 (Reuters) - - The amount of U.S. commercial paper grew in the week ended Nov 16 Federal Reserve data showed on Thursday.
U.S. seasonally adjusted commercial paper outstanding rose $4.7 billion to $912.4 billion in the latest week.
Non-seasonally adjusted commercial paper outstanding - which some analysts consider a more reliable reading than the seasonally adjusted one since it has been distorted by the financial crisis - rose $5.3 billion to $945.4 billion.
U.S. non-seasonally adjusted foreign financial commercial paper outstanding fell $1.8 billion to $197.4 billion.
(New York Treasury Desk +1-646-223-6300)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- African governments urged to help 3.5 million people uprooted from their homes in 2015
- U.S. advises Congress of possible military sales to UAE, Saudi, Qatar
- Trump gets one presidential intelligence briefing a week: sources