U.S. commercial paper market grows in week: Fed
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
A police officer keeps watch in front of the U.S. Federal Reserve in Washington October 12, 2016. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The amount of U.S. commercial paper grew in the week ended Nov 2 Federal Reserve data showed on Thursday.
U.S. seasonally adjusted commercial paper outstanding rose $4.3 billion to $907.4 billion in the latest week.
Non-seasonally adjusted commercial paper outstanding - which some analysts consider a more reliable reading than the seasonally adjusted one since it has been distorted by the financial crisis - fell $4.2 billion to $944.3 billion.
U.S. non-seasonally adjusted foreign financial commercial paper outstanding rose $0.1 billion to $200.7 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China's richest man says earmarks $5 billion-$10 billion a year for outbound investment
- Turkish PM says central bank will not hesitate to do what is necessary
- Russia turns to Libya with show of support for eastern commander
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!