U.S. State Dept. urges Thailand to allow resumption of civil liberties
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. State Department on Monday urged Thailand to allow the resumption of civil liberties, after the country endorsed a military-backed constitution paving the way for a general election.
State Department spokeswoman Elizabeth Trudeau also told a news briefing that the United States had raised concerns about the draft resolution with the Thai government.
(Reporting by Ruthy Munoz; Editing by Alan Crosby)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Euro zone bailout fund not preparing Italy aid: Regling
- Turkish jets hit IS targets in Syria, al-Bab highway under control: army
- Oil extends gains on hopes for non-OPEC output cuts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!