U.S. ITC to launch industrial software probe, including Advantech products
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. International Trade Commission on Wednesday said it would launch an investigation into certain industrial control system software products following a complaint filed by Rockwell Automation Inc.
In a statement, the ITC said it will investigate products by Taiwan-based Advantech Co Ltd and its subsidiary in California Advantech Corp, as well as German-based 3S-Smart Software Solutions.
(Reporting by Susan Heavey and Eric Walsh; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senate committee on antitrust to 'carefully examine' AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Thousands of Chilean mistakenly put on wrong voter rolls
- Washington state 'grossly' unprepared for major quake: report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!