U.S. Hurricane Center says 70 percent chance of cyclone developing near Florida
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - An area of low pressure located just inland near St. Augustine, Florida, has a 70 percent chance of developing into a tropical cyclone in the next 48 hours, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said on Tuesday.
The system is expected to move north-northwestward to northward at 10-15 miles per hour on Tuesday night, near and parallel to the northeast coast of Florida, the Miami-based weather forecaster added.
(Reporting by Harshith Aranya in Bengaluru; Editing by Leslie Adler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turkey's ruling party has completed proposal on presidency, PM says
- Burundi police question U.S. journalist, keep her fixer in custody
- Senate committee on antitrust to 'carefully examine' AT&T-Time Warner deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!