U.S., Russia make 'headway' in Syria talks, but no deal yet: State Department
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
U.S. Foreign Secretary John Kerry and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov (L) attend the International Syria Support Group (ISSG) meeting in Munich, Germany, February 11, 2016, together with members of the Syrian opposition and other officials. REUTERS
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States and Russia continue to make "headway" in talks on advancing cooperation to ease the Syria conflict, but haven't reached a final deal yet, the U.S. State Department said on Tuesday.
"We are continuing those discussions. We continue to make headway. We're not quite there yet," State Department spokesman Mark Toner told a news briefing.
(Reporting by Arshad Mohammed; Writing by David Alexander; Editing by Susan Heavey)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Algeria's ruling FLN party chief steps down
- Still here? EU reality dims British demand on full membership
- Two senior members of Britain's troubled UKIP party enter leadership race
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!