U.S., EU close to overcoming sticking points in trade talks: U.S envoy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
John B. Emerson , newly appointed U.S.ambassador to Germany is pictured at the German Foreign Ministry in Berlin August 28, 2013. REUTERS/Fabrizio Bensch
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BERLIN (Reuters) - The United States and the European Union are close to bridging differences on many sticking points in negotiations for a free trade deal, U.S. ambassador to Germany John B. Emerson told a German broadcaster on Tuesday.
"As far as I know, we are close to a solution on many points. It will eventually come down to a matter of political will," rbb broadcaster quoted Emerson as saying.
(Reporting by Joseph Nasr; Editing by Louise Ireland)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Egyptians losing patience with Sisi as economy deteriorates
- Italy tells EU not to reject its budget; criticizes Hungary
- Somalia's Shabaab seize third town this month after peacekeepers withdraw
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!