Two young girls shot in Cleveland drive-by shooting: media
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Reuters) - Two young girls were wounded inside a house in a drive-by shooting on the west side of Cleveland on Tuesday, local media reported.
The girls, aged three and nine, were hit when half a dozen shots were fired into the property from a passing vehicle, a Fox affiliate reported.
The three-year-old was shot in the face and the nine-year-old shot in the back at about 10:20 p.m. local time, Fox 8 reported.
The children were being treated in hospital, police told the Plain Dealer newspaper.
A police spokeswoman was not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting By Brendan O'Brien; Editing by Andrew Heavens)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Islamic State looks to regroup in Libya after losing Sirte
- Spanish parliament to consider sending more military to Iraq
- Spain's Rajoy says less austerity needed to fight off populism: WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!