Two young girls shot in Cleveland drive-by shooting: media
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Two young girls were wounded inside a house in a drive-by shooting on the west side of Cleveland on Tuesday, local media reported.
The girls, aged three and nine, were hit when half a dozen shots were fired into the property from a passing vehicle, a Fox affiliate reported.
The three-year-old was shot in the face and the nine-year-old shot in the back at about 10:20 p.m. local time, Fox 8 reported.
The children were being treated in hospital, police told the Plain Dealer newspaper.
A police spokeswoman was not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting By Brendan O'Brien; Editing by Andrew Heavens)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- No immunity deal agreed for Gambia's Jammeh, Senegal minister says
- Indonesian authorities detain 17 nationals returning from Syria
- Powerful quake strikes off Papua New Guinea, tsunami alert wound back
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!