Two suicide bombers kill themselves after Turkish police call to surrender: TV
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ANKARA (Reuters) - Two suicide bombers detonated explosives, killing themselves in an area near the Turkish capital Ankara on Saturday after police called on them to surrender, CNN Turk and other broadcasters reported.
The state-run Anadolu Agency said the two militants were preparing to carry out a car bomb attack.
(Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Shri Navaratnam)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Five victims of Malta plane crash were all French - airport source
- Tom Hayden, prominent social activist, politician dead at 76
- Hong Kong jury to see 'torture' video as British banker's trial begins
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!