Two suicide bombers kill themselves after Turkish police call to surrender: TV
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ANKARA (Reuters) - Two suicide bombers detonated explosives, killing themselves in an area near the Turkish capital Ankara on Saturday after police called on them to surrender, CNN Turk and other broadcasters reported.
The state-run Anadolu Agency said the two militants were preparing to carry out a car bomb attack.
(Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Shri Navaratnam)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volkswagen HR chief says expects five-digit number of job cuts: FAZ
- Chevron profit drops on weak oil price, but beats forecasts
- Swiss rail operator to sell bitcoins at its ticket machines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!