Two suicide bombers kill themselves after Turkish police call to surrender: TV
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ANKARA (Reuters) - Two suicide bombers detonated explosives, killing themselves in an area near the Turkish capital Ankara on Saturday after police called on them to surrender, CNN Turk and other broadcasters reported.
The state-run Anadolu Agency said the two militants were preparing to carry out a car bomb attack.
(Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Shri Navaratnam)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK PM May's Conservatives retain seat in Sleaford by-election: Sky News
- Bolivian airline CEO to be jailed until soccer crash trial over
- China November producer prices rise at fastest pace in five years as commodities climb
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!