Two Turkish soldiers killed in clashes in southeast -Dogan news
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Two Turkish soldiers were killed in clashes in the largely Kurdish southeastern Hakkari province near the border with Iraq on Monday, Dogan news agency said.
No further details were immediately available. Violence in Turkey's largely Kurdish southeast has flared since a 2-1/2-year-old ceasefire between the state and the outlawed Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) fell apart in July 2015.
(Reporting by Asli Kandemir; Writing by David Dolan; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Funeral of major graft probe judge killed in plane crash
- Humanitarian support 'Band-Aid' for unresolved Afghanistan conflict, officials say
- Turkey orders more than 400 arrests in post-coup probes: report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!