Two Turkish soldiers killed in clashes in southeast -Dogan news
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Two Turkish soldiers were killed in clashes in the largely Kurdish southeastern Hakkari province near the border with Iraq on Monday, Dogan news agency said.
No further details were immediately available. Violence in Turkey's largely Kurdish southeast has flared since a 2-1/2-year-old ceasefire between the state and the outlawed Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) fell apart in July 2015.
(Reporting by Asli Kandemir; Writing by David Dolan; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merkel's Bavarian allies back her for fourth term
- Philippines says to keep U.S. ties but will not be subservient
- Myanmar's Suu Kyi in pitch to foreign investors after Obama lifts sanctions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!