Two Turkish soldiers killed in clashes in southeast -Dogan news
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Two Turkish soldiers were killed in clashes in the largely Kurdish southeastern Hakkari province near the border with Iraq on Monday, Dogan news agency said.
No further details were immediately available. Violence in Turkey's largely Kurdish southeast has flared since a 2-1/2-year-old ceasefire between the state and the outlawed Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) fell apart in July 2015.
(Reporting by Asli Kandemir; Writing by David Dolan; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Business leaders urge G20 to resist protectionism
- ECB's Coeure says economy still needs support despite progress
- Exclusive: Banks want to be subject to EU laws for five years in post-Brexit deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!