Two Italians kidnapped in Libya: Italian foreign ministry
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ROME (Reuters) - Two Italian citizens have been kidnapped in Libya, Italy's foreign ministry said on Monday.
A spokeswoman for the ministry confirmed Italian media reports that the two had been seized in the desert, but gave no further details.
The foreign ministry and its crisis unit were following the situation, the spokeswoman said.
Sky Italia television said a Canadian had been kidnapped along with the two Italians.
(Reporting by Isla Binnie)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed's Yellen says unwise to allow U.S. economy to run 'hot'
- Toshiba shares extend losses on accounting woes
- Asian stocks slip, dollar flat as caution reigns before Trump inauguration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!