Two Italians kidnapped in Libya: Italian foreign ministry
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ROME (Reuters) - Two Italian citizens have been kidnapped in Libya, Italy's foreign ministry said on Monday.
A spokeswoman for the ministry confirmed Italian media reports that the two had been seized in the desert, but gave no further details.
The foreign ministry and its crisis unit were following the situation, the spokeswoman said.
Sky Italia television said a Canadian had been kidnapped along with the two Italians.
(Reporting by Isla Binnie)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- For-profit U.S. colleges attract investor interest
- Pakistan to execute schizophrenic murder convict
- California Chrome, Arrogate head Breeders' entries