Twelve killed in attack in northeast Kenya: media
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NAIROBI (Reuters) - Twelve people were killed in an attack in Mandera in northeast Kenya on Tuesday by suspected Islamist militants from the Somalia's al Shabaab group, Kenyan media quoted police as saying, the latest strike in an area by the militants.
Privately-owned television stations Citizen and NTV said 12 people were killed in the attack on a guest house. The privately-owned Daily Nation newspaper also gave the same death toll, quoting the head of police for Mandera East.
(Reporting by George Obulutsa; Editing by Michael Perry)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Europe, U.S. trade officials lobby China on food safety rule
- Wells Fargo picks four directors for sales scandal probe: source
- Zimmer Biomet to settle bribery charges with U.S. prosecutors: filing