Twelve killed in attack in northeast Kenya: media
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
NAIROBI (Reuters) - Twelve people were killed in an attack in Mandera in northeast Kenya on Tuesday by suspected Islamist militants from the Somalia's al Shabaab group, Kenyan media quoted police as saying, the latest strike in an area by the militants.
Privately-owned television stations Citizen and NTV said 12 people were killed in the attack on a guest house. The privately-owned Daily Nation newspaper also gave the same death toll, quoting the head of police for Mandera East.
(Reporting by George Obulutsa; Editing by Michael Perry)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japan third-quarter GDP revised down to +0.3 percent
- Trump chooses pro wrestling magnate Linda McMahon to head SBA
- Asia shares hit 1-month peak, bonds bet on ECB support
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!