Twelve killed in attack in northeast Kenya: media
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NAIROBI (Reuters) - Twelve people were killed in an attack in Mandera in northeast Kenya on Tuesday by suspected Islamist militants from the Somalia's al Shabaab group, Kenyan media quoted police as saying, the latest strike in an area by the militants.
Privately-owned television stations Citizen and NTV said 12 people were killed in the attack on a guest house. The privately-owned Daily Nation newspaper also gave the same death toll, quoting the head of police for Mandera East.
(Reporting by George Obulutsa; Editing by Michael Perry)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ivory Coast mutineers say reach deal amid fears of renewed revolt
- Iraqi forces push into Mosul district in clashes with Islamic State
- Surge of African migrants brave Latin America jungle trek for U.S. dream
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!