Turkish army kills seven Kurdish militants in southeast Turkey: media
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkish forces killed at least 7 members of the outlawed Kurdish PKK militant group in clashes on Sunday in southeast Turkey near its border with Iraq, Turkish media reported.
Two Turkish soldiers were also wounded in the clashes that started after PKK militants opened fire on Turkish soldiers, privately run Dogan news agency reported.
(Reporting by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Louise Ireland)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senate committee on antitrust to 'carefully examine' AT&T-Time Warner deal
- AT&T-Time Warner deal sparks calls for scrutiny in Washington
- Cameroon President vows probe after rail crash kills at least 75
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!