Turkish air strikes destroy four targets in northern Syria: military
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkish air strikes destroyed four stationary targets in northern Syria on Friday, the military said in a statement, as it continues attacks against militants in the region.
Turkey last month launched an operation it calls Euphrates Shield, its first major incursion into Syria since the start of the five-year-old civil war, aimed at clearing Islamic State militants and Syrian Kurdish fighters from its borders.
(Reporting by Orhan Coskun; Writing by David Dolan; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Belgian supermarket evacuated over presence of armed man: Belga
- Libya naval forces deny charges of attack on migrant boat
- China regulator tells banks to boost property loans risk management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!