Turkish air strikes destroy four targets in northern Syria: military
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkish air strikes destroyed four stationary targets in northern Syria on Friday, the military said in a statement, as it continues attacks against militants in the region.
Turkey last month launched an operation it calls Euphrates Shield, its first major incursion into Syria since the start of the five-year-old civil war, aimed at clearing Islamic State militants and Syrian Kurdish fighters from its borders.
(Reporting by Orhan Coskun; Writing by David Dolan; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Undocumented worker sues San Francisco for violating sanctuary law
- Father files suit against police in California for son's fatal shooting
- Obama suggests U.S. embassy move to Jerusalem could be 'explosive'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!