Turkey's prime minister will meet Russia's Putin in December: prime ministry sources
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Turkey's Prime Minister Binali Yildirim addresses members of parliament from his ruling AK Party (AKP) during a meeting at the Turkish parliament in Ankara, Turkey, November 8, 2016. REUTERS/Umit Bektas
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim will meet Russian President Vladimir Putin during a visit on Dec. 5 and 6, prime ministry sources said.
Russia and Turkey, a NATO member, are backing opposing sides in the Syrian conflict. In recent months they have been normalizing ties that broke down a year ago when Turkey shot down a Russian warplane near the border with Syria.
(Reporting by Ercan Gurses; Writing by Tuvan Gumrukcu; Editing by David Dolan)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Russia expects dialogue with Trump on nuclear weapons: Lavrov
- Rolls-Royce jumps on profit upgrade and bribery settlement
- GM's Cadillac sees double-digit sales growth in China this year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!