Turkey hits Kurdish militant targets in northern Iraq: Turkish military sources
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey carried out an air operation on Monday against Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) targets in the Gara region of northern Iraq, Turkish military sources said.
The operation was carried out after intelligence was received regarding the targets, they said, adding it was not immediately clear what damage was done.
(Reporting by Orhan Coskun; Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by David Dolan)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After Iran's nuclear pact, state firms win most foreign deals
- Trump formally announces Perdue as nominee for agriculture
- Army mutiny exposes cracks in Ivory Coast success story
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!