Turkey hits Kurdish militant targets in northern Iraq: Turkish military sources
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey carried out an air operation on Monday against Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) targets in the Gara region of northern Iraq, Turkish military sources said.
The operation was carried out after intelligence was received regarding the targets, they said, adding it was not immediately clear what damage was done.
(Reporting by Orhan Coskun; Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by David Dolan)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japan's exports fall as yen gains, rising volume eases some concerns
- Companies urged to use multiple vendors in wake of cyber attack
- U.S. options market not very 'Trumped up' ahead of vote
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!