Turkey economic confidence rebounds in September after six-month low: stats institute
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Business and residential buildings are seen in Sisli district in Istanbul, Turkey May 6, 2016. REUTERS/Murad Sezer/File Photo
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Turkey's index of economic confidence rose more than 20 percent in September, recovering from a six-month low hit in August, data from the Turkish Statistics Institute showed on Thursday.
The index was at 87.8 in September, after falling to 72.7 in August, the data showed. The index indicates an optimistic economic outlook when above 100 and a pessimistic one when below 100.
(Writing by David Dolan; Editing by Toby Chopra)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fate of child migrants uncertain before France demolishes Jungle camp
- Two senior members of Britain's troubled UKIP party enter leadership race
- Burundi police question U.S. journalist, keep her fixer in custody
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!