Turkey, Israel to exchange ambassadors within 10 days: spokesman
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey and Israel will complete the process of exchanging ambassadors within one week to 10 days, Turkish presidential spokesman Ibrahim Kalin said on Thursday, a key step in a process of normalizing ties ruptured six years ago.
His comments in a news conference came after the two countries agreed on Thursday to deepen cooperation in the energy sector.
(Reporting by Tulay Karadeniz; Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China police confirm illegally made, stored explosives killed 14
- U.S. Treasury tells banks to provide details on cyber attacks
- Brazil president's plan to restore finances takes step forward
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!