Turkey, Israel to exchange ambassadors within 10 days: spokesman
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey and Israel will complete the process of exchanging ambassadors within one week to 10 days, Turkish presidential spokesman Ibrahim Kalin said on Thursday, a key step in a process of normalizing ties ruptured six years ago.
His comments in a news conference came after the two countries agreed on Thursday to deepen cooperation in the energy sector.
(Reporting by Tulay Karadeniz; Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virginia inmate executed despite arguments against drug 'cocktail'
- Indian government wants Apple, but not all officials are biting
- OSCE report cites concerns about U.S. electoral system: German media
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!