Turkey, Israel to exchange ambassadors within 10 days: spokesman
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey and Israel will complete the process of exchanging ambassadors within one week to 10 days, Turkish presidential spokesman Ibrahim Kalin said on Thursday, a key step in a process of normalizing ties ruptured six years ago.
His comments in a news conference came after the two countries agreed on Thursday to deepen cooperation in the energy sector.
(Reporting by Tulay Karadeniz; Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eyeing upswing, more U.S. oilfield service firms restructure
- Japan Inc warns of global trade contraction under Trump presidency: Reuters poll
- China vows to punish local government officials for forging economic data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!