Trump would undo Obama's Cuba moves unless religious freedom allowed
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump gestures as he speaks to the Economic Club of New York luncheon in Manhattan, New York, U.S., September 15, 2016. REUTERS/Mike Segar
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MIAMI (Reuters) - Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said on Friday that if elected he would seek to reverse President Barack Obama's moves to open relations with Cuba unless the leaders there allowed religious freedoms and freed political prisoners.
"The next president can reverse them, and that I will do unless the Castro regime meets our demands," Trump said at a rally in Miami, which has a large Cuban population.
(Reporting by Emily Stephenson; Editing by Leslie Adler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Ameritrade and TD bank nearing $4 bln deal to buy Scottrade- source
- Rockwell broadens its reach with $6.4 billion purchase of B/E Aerospace
- Asian stocks subdued, dollar hovers near nine-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump, Barack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!