Trump will accept election results if it's fair, his son says
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Republican U.S. presidential nominee Donald Trump holds a campaign rally in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S. October 22, 2016. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump will accept the results of the U.S. election if it is fair, his son Eric Trump said on Sunday.
"My father will accept it 100 percent if it’s fair," Eric Trump told ABC's "This Week" program.
(Reporting By Caren Bohan; Editing by Bill Trott)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
- First gorilla born in captivity, age 59, returns to Ohio zoo after surgery
- Blasts kill 13 outside Istanbul soccer stadium -security sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!