Trump tweets he raised $13 million in 24 hours in online donations
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
U.S. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump greets employees at the Versailles Bakery in Miami, Florida, U.S. September 27, 2016. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican Party presidential candidate Donald Trump tweeted on Tuesday that he raised $13 million in 24 hours from online donations.
Trump, who has struggled to convince traditional Republican donors to back his campaign, has turned to online donations from supporters to fund his campaign for the Nov. 8 election. In August, Trump raised $90 million, trailing Democratic Party candidate Hillary Clinton, who raised $143 million in the same month.
(Reporting by Ginger Gibson; editing by Grant McCool)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Accused Romanian-born arms trafficker gets 10 years in U.S. prison
- China expresses concern as Yemen's Houthis form government