Trump tweets he raised $13 million in 24 hours in online donations
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
U.S. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump greets employees at the Versailles Bakery in Miami, Florida, U.S. September 27, 2016. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican Party presidential candidate Donald Trump tweeted on Tuesday that he raised $13 million in 24 hours from online donations.
Trump, who has struggled to convince traditional Republican donors to back his campaign, has turned to online donations from supporters to fund his campaign for the Nov. 8 election. In August, Trump raised $90 million, trailing Democratic Party candidate Hillary Clinton, who raised $143 million in the same month.
(Reporting by Ginger Gibson; editing by Grant McCool)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Disabled refugees 'overlooked' in Greece: Human Rights Watch
- OIC envoy calls for U.N. intervention to avoid genocide of Rohingya Muslims
- US, Mexico, Cuba ready to sign 'Doughnut Hole' deal in Gulf waters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!