Trump to announce transportation secretary pick: spokesman
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump will nominate a transportation secretary on Tuesday afternoon, a spokesman told Fox News, as he continues to fill out his domestic policy team.
Trump transition team spokesman Jason Miller said the Cabinet selection would be announced in the early afternoon. He did not elaborate.
(Reporting by Doina Chiacu; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melania Trump channels Jackie Kennedy but Conway grabs fashion headlines
- Trump admin targets violent Islamist groups as foreign policy priority
- Trump picks FCC member Pai to lead agency: Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!