Trump strongly considering naming campaign chief Bannon as chief of staff: CNN
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's campaign CEO Steve Bannon is pictured backstage during a campaign event in Eau Claire, Wisconsin U.S. November 1, 2016. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump is strongly considering naming his campaign chief Steve Bannon to serve as White House chief of staff, CNN reported on Thursday, citing a source with knowledge of the situation.
(Writing by Eric Beech)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Firefighters battle major fire in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- California warehouse fire kills at least nine at dance party