Trump says will not approve AT&T-Time Warner deal if elected U.S. president
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Republican U.S. presidential nominee Donald Trump delivers remarks at a campaign event in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, U.S. October 22, 2016. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Donald Trump, the Republican Party's candidate in the Nov. 8 U.S. presidential election, said on Saturday he would not approve a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he is elected.
AT&T has agreed in principle to buy Time Warner for about $85 billion, it was reported on Friday.
(Reporting by Jonathan Allen; Editing by Bernard Orr)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- British PM May says wants orderly Brexit but admits it will be complex: FT
- Swiss SVP won't call for referendum against new immigration law
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!