Trump invites Netanyahu to meeting 'at the first opportunity': Israel
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump and his wife Melania greet supporters at his election night rally in Manhattan, New York, U.S., November 9, 2016. REUTERS/Mike Segar
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke to newly elected U.S. President Donald Trump by phone on Wednesday and Trump invited him to a meeting "at the first opportunity", Netanyahu's office said.
The conversation was "hearty and warm" and regional issues were discussed, the office said, adding: "The Prime Minister congratulated Trump on his electoral win and told him that the United States has no better ally than Israel."
(Writing by Ori Lewis; editing by John Stonestreet)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brazil central bank says rate decision not a threat to inflation
- Russia expects dialogue with Trump on nuclear weapons: Lavrov
- UK top court says ex-Libyan rebel commander can sue former minister
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!