Trump has chosen Representative Price for health secretary: New York Times
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Chairman of the House Budget Committee Tom Price (R-GA) announces the House Budget during a press conference on Capitol Hill in Washington on March 17, 2015. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President-elect Donald Trump has chosen Republican U.S. Representative Tom Price of Georgia to be secretary of health and human services, the New York Times reported on Monday, citing a transition team official.
(Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Peter Cooney)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- 'La La Land' duo Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling cement mark in Hollywood
- Airbnb backs off fight with governments, offers policy suggestions