Trump denies women's claims, says will provide evidence
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Republican U.S. presidential nominee Donald Trump reacts to cheers from supporters as he departs a campaign rally in Lakeland, Florida, U.S., October 12, 2016. REUTERS/Mike Segar
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump denied multiple women's claims that he sexually assaulted them as "totally and absolutely false."
"The claims are preposterous, ludicrous and defy truth, common sense and logic," Trump said at a campaign rally in Florida. "We already have substantial evidence to dispute these lies, and it will be made public in an appropriate way and at an appropriate time, very soon."
(Reporting by Steve Holland and Doina Chiacu)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Serbia wants to annex part of Kosovo using 'Crimea model': president
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian youth in West Bank clash
- Millennial women opposed to Trump take to streets, many for the first time
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!