Trump considering Goldman Sachs COO Cohn for energy secretary: Fox Business Network
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Gary Cohn, Goldman Sachs Group Inc president and chief operating officer, arrives for a meeting at Trump Tower to speak with U.S. President-elect Donald Trump in New York, U.S., November 29, 2016. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - U.S. President-elect Donald Trump is considering Goldman Sachs Group President and Chief Operating Officer Gary Cohn for energy secretary, Fox Business Network reported on Thursday, citing unnamed sources.
Reuters reported on Wednesday that Cohn was being considered to head the White House budget office or another post in the Trump administration.
(Writing by Eric Beech in Washington; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Record Sub Growth Drives Top-Line Acceleration - Goldman Sachs
- Left-leaning Chile presidential hopeful wants deeper reforms
- George Soros says uncertainty over Trump will cause markets to falter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Donald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!