Trump considering Goldman Sachs COO Cohn for energy secretary: Fox Business Network
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Gary Cohn, Goldman Sachs Group Inc president and chief operating officer, arrives for a meeting at Trump Tower to speak with U.S. President-elect Donald Trump in New York, U.S., November 29, 2016. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Reuters) - U.S. President-elect Donald Trump is considering Goldman Sachs Group President and Chief Operating Officer Gary Cohn for energy secretary, Fox Business Network reported on Thursday, citing unnamed sources.
Reuters reported on Wednesday that Cohn was being considered to head the White House budget office or another post in the Trump administration.
(Writing by Eric Beech in Washington; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
- South Africa's Zuma files court application to block influence peddling report
- Castro's last goal? A soccer field for neighborhood kids