Trump, Pence to meet with former BB&T CEO Allison, others on Monday
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
U.S. President elect Donald Trump reacts to a crowd gathered in the lobby of the New York Times building after a meeting in New York, U.S., November 22, 2016. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President-elect Donald Trump plans meetings with at least eight people on Monday as he seeks to fill out his administration, including John Allison, a former chief executive of BB&T Corp, who has been mentioned as a possible pick to head the U.S. Treasury Department.
During a call with reporters on Friday, his transition team said Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence on Monday will also meet with:
* former Securities and Exchange Commissioner Paul Atkins,
* Sheriff David Clarke of Milwaukee County, Wisconsin,
* Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt
* General Growth Properties Chief Executive Sandeep Mathrani,
* Texas Public Policy Foundation's Kathleen White,
* World Wide Technology CEO David Steward,
* and Republican U.S. Representative Lou Barletta of Pennsylvania.
(Reporting by Roberta Rampton, Tim Ahmann and Susan Heavey; Editing by Bernadette Baum and Jonathan Oatis)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
- U.S. launches probe into imports of China plywood
- U.S. trade judge rules Arista infringes more Cisco network patents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump, BB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!