Tropical storm Lisa forms west of Cape Verde Islands
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Tropical depression 13 has strengthened into tropical storm Lisa over the eastern tropical Atlantic, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said on Tuesday.
Lisa, the 12th named storm of the 2016 Atlantic hurricane season, was located about 430 miles (690 kilometers) west of the Cape Verde Islands with maximum sustained winds of 40 miles per hour (65 kmph), the Miami-based weather forecaster said.
Lisa could strengthen further in the next 48 hours, the NHC added.
(Reporting by Arpan Varghese in Bengaluru)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netmarble Games to apply for IPO exchange approval on Friday
- Chicago teachers' union votes to authorize strike
- Canada's Rogers expects losses in shutdown of streaming service
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!