Tropical storm Lisa forms west of Cape Verde Islands
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Tropical depression 13 has strengthened into tropical storm Lisa over the eastern tropical Atlantic, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said on Tuesday.
Lisa, the 12th named storm of the 2016 Atlantic hurricane season, was located about 430 miles (690 kilometers) west of the Cape Verde Islands with maximum sustained winds of 40 miles per hour (65 kmph), the Miami-based weather forecaster said.
Lisa could strengthen further in the next 48 hours, the NHC added.
(Reporting by Arpan Varghese in Bengaluru)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing expects business jet sales to recover in next two years
- Thousands of Tunisian lawyers join protest against new taxes
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!