Tropical Storm Ian forms southeast of Bermuda: NHC
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Reuters) - Ian, the ninth tropical storm of the season, has formed over the Atlantic and is located about 1,140 miles (1,840 km) southeast of Bermuda, the U.S. National Hurricane Center (NHC) said on Monday.
The system, packed with maximum sustained winds of 40 miles per hour (65 km/h), is moving toward the northwest and could strengthen beginning Tuesday night, the Miami-based weather forecaster said.
(Reporting by Apeksha Nair and Vijaykumar Vedala in Bengaluru)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Multiple injuries as double-decker bus hits bridge in London
- French Socialist party leader says no French socialist likely to win presidential election at moment
- Libya naval forces deny charges of attack on migrant boat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!