Tropical Storm Ian forms southeast of Bermuda: NHC
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Reuters) - Ian, the ninth tropical storm of the season, has formed over the Atlantic and is located about 1,140 miles (1,840 km) southeast of Bermuda, the U.S. National Hurricane Center (NHC) said on Monday.
The system, packed with maximum sustained winds of 40 miles per hour (65 km/h), is moving toward the northwest and could strengthen beginning Tuesday night, the Miami-based weather forecaster said.
(Reporting by Apeksha Nair and Vijaykumar Vedala in Bengaluru)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iran sticks to deadline of nuclear deal with centrifuge move: IAEA
- Brazil sees new uprising at penitentiary where 26 killed over weekend
- China's Baidu opens augmented reality lab to boost waning profits
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!