Tropical Storm Gaston may weaken to a low on Saturday: NHC
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Reuters) - Tropical Storm Gaston, formerly a hurricane, is expected to weaken further in the next 36 hours and become a remnant low on Saturday, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said on Friday.
Gaston was located about 265 miles (425 kilometers) west of Faial Island in the Central Azores with maximum sustained winds of 65 miles per hour (100 kilometers/hour), the Miami-based weather forecaster said.
The center of Gaston will move near the western Azores and pass north of the central Azores Friday night, it added.
(Reporting by Vijaykumar Vedala in Bengaluru; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Real-life Cinderella' film delves into plight of Hong Kong maids
- Fate of child migrants uncertain before France demolishes Jungle camp
- Battle for Mosul can shape or break Iraq further
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!