Tropical Storm Gaston may weaken to a low on Saturday: NHC
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Tropical Storm Gaston, formerly a hurricane, is expected to weaken further in the next 36 hours and become a remnant low on Saturday, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said on Friday.
Gaston was located about 265 miles (425 kilometers) west of Faial Island in the Central Azores with maximum sustained winds of 65 miles per hour (100 kilometers/hour), the Miami-based weather forecaster said.
The center of Gaston will move near the western Azores and pass north of the central Azores Friday night, it added.
(Reporting by Vijaykumar Vedala in Bengaluru; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- German group opposes plan to close tax loophole for foreign firms
- Kyrgyzstan defies UN, upholds life sentence for dissident
- Wall St. set to open flat as earnings season gathers pace
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!