Training flight lands safely in Spain after signaling problem: Binter
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MADRID (Reuters) - A Binter Canarias training flight has landed safely at Spain's Gran Canaria airport after requesting an emergency landing, the airline and airports operator Aena said in statements on Twitter.
The plane was having problems with the wheels on its landing gear, Tenerife airport said previously. Binter said the flight had no passengers on board.
(Reporting by Sarah White, Editing by Angus Berwick)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cameroon President vows probe after rail crash kills at least 75
- Senate committee on antitrust to 'carefully examine' AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Clinton thinks regulators should scrutinize AT&T-Time Warner deal: spokesman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!