Toyota recalls 838,000 Sienna minivans to fix sliding door issue
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
A Toyota logo is seen on media day at the Mondial de l'Automobile, the Paris auto show, in Paris, France, September 29, 2016. REUTERS/Jacky Naegelen/File Photo
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp <7203.T> said it was recalling about 838,000 Sienna minivans to fix an issue that may arise while operating sliding doors of the vehicles.
The recall affects about 744,000 vehicles in the United States and nearly 4,000 vehicles in South Korea and Taiwan, a Toyota spokesman said on Tuesday.
"Toyota would like to refrain from commenting whether there were any injuries or crashes as a result of the safety flaw," the spokesman said. (http://toyota.us/2fCjyHs)
(Reporting by Shashwat Awasthi in Bengaluru; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Undocumented worker sues San Francisco for violating sanctuary law
- CIA unveils new rules for collecting information on Americans
- UK house price growth slows for first time since July: RICS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!