Toyota recalls 219,811 Toyota and Lexus cars in Russia: agency
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian standards agency Rosstandart said on Wednesday it had been informed about a voluntary recall by Toyota Motor Corp <7203.T> of 219,811 Toyota Auris, Toyota Prius, Toyota Corolla and Lexus CT 200h cars.
The recall covers the cars sold between Feb. 15, 2007 and Sept. 19, 2015, the agency said. These cars are equipped with a vapor recovery system using a carbon absorber in the fuel tank.
(Reporting by Anton Kolodyazhny; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Lidia Kelly)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former U.S. astronaut, Senator John Glenn dead at 95 -Columbus Dispatch
- Mexican authorities find 110 migrants trapped in truck
- North Korea still struggling with nuclear missile re-entry: U.S. official
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!