Toyota recalls 219,811 Toyota and Lexus cars in Russia: agency
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian standards agency Rosstandart said on Wednesday it had been informed about a voluntary recall by Toyota Motor Corp <7203.T> of 219,811 Toyota Auris, Toyota Prius, Toyota Corolla and Lexus CT 200h cars.
The recall covers the cars sold between Feb. 15, 2007 and Sept. 19, 2015, the agency said. These cars are equipped with a vapor recovery system using a carbon absorber in the fuel tank.
(Reporting by Anton Kolodyazhny; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Lidia Kelly)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump's Indonesian business partner sees no conflicts of interest
- 'Matriarch' gorilla at Miami zoo dies at age of nearly 50
- Banks face talent crisis amid mounting costs of employee turnover: report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!