Toyota recalls 219,811 Toyota and Lexus cars in Russia: agency
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian standards agency Rosstandart said on Wednesday it had been informed about a voluntary recall by Toyota Motor Corp <7203.T> of 219,811 Toyota Auris, Toyota Prius, Toyota Corolla and Lexus CT 200h cars.
The recall covers the cars sold between Feb. 15, 2007 and Sept. 19, 2015, the agency said. These cars are equipped with a vapor recovery system using a carbon absorber in the fuel tank.
(Reporting by Anton Kolodyazhny; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Lidia Kelly)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brazil plans to waive visas for visitors from U.S., Japan
- Hong Kong bourse to introduce volatility controls for derivatives market
- Israeli aircraft strikes Gaza after militants fire rocket - military
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!